Know Your Customer Reports
Lexis® KYC Report-Standard report
The reputation of the people and companies you choose to work with can directly affect your business and brand.
- Detailed information about the company: corporate structure, activities, contact information, number of employees.
- Shareholder information, members of the Board of Directors, officials, and managers.
- Commercial activities of the company, business partners, financial information, accounting statements.
- Financial risk assessment.
Lexis® KYC Gold Report - Expanded report
Doing business with someone who is or has been compromised in corruption cases can be a real financial and reputational risk.
- All the information that's in the KYC Report
- Government and political ties: vetting the company, shareholders, and directors against PEP lists
- Checking the company against the sanctions list and other watch lists
- Media monitoring for negative news coverage
- Litigation database: review of local and global judicial databases.
Lexis® KYC Platinum Report - Premium Report
We collect data and create reports on companies anywhere in the world.
- All the information that's in the KYC Report + KYC Gold Report
- Site monitoring
- Telephone discussion with company representatives
- M & A history
- Market analysis of similar companies (up to 3 companies)
Lexis® Check Person - Individual vetting
- You can't find an answer to your problem on this website
- You would like to request training
- You would like a product demonstration
- You are having trouble logging in or have a technical problem